Terms and Conditions
This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby entered into between our company. (hereinafter referred to as “the Agency”) and the party set forth in the related order form (“the Client” or “you”) incorporated herein by this reference (together with any subsequent attached forms submitted by Client, the “Order Form”) and applies to the purchase of all Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SEO Services”) ordered by Client.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation: The process of improving ranking in search engine results
- OSO – Organic Search Services : The process of maximising your site(s) Organic content in order to potentially increase higher ranking on search engines.
- PSM – Paid Search Marketing : Optimisation of Adverts purchased for a fee charged by the advert host.
- SMS – Social Media Services : The process of improving your social media “brand” value to improve your social media profiles visibility and brand awareness.
- TERM AND TERMINATION This Agreement shall be effective as of the time frame set forth on the Order Form. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon written notice to the other within thirty (30) days of receipt of the notice. This Agreement may be terminated by the Agency (i) immediately if the Client fails to pay any fees hereunder; or (ii) if the Client fails to cooperate with the Agency or hinders the Agency’s ability to perform the SEO Services hereunder. The Client shall pay all outstanding invoices and all other sums due to the Agency under this Agreement (or in respect of the relevant Services). In addition to its obligations to make payments under the express terms of this Agreement, if the Client arranges for a third party to provide the Services during the Notice Period, it shall pay the Agency a sum equivalent to the remuneration which the Agency would have received had the Agency provided the Services during that period.
- SEO SERVICES (a) In performing the Organic Search Services (OSO), the Agency shall develop a plan intended to increase the visibility of the Client’s Website(s) and improve the search ranking of the Website(s) in relation to search terms relevant to the Client’s business, and provide related program strategy and tactical recommendations.(b) The Client acknowledges that the OSO Services will require modifications to the Website(s) which may include changes to site titles, metadata, copy, structure, links, and other factors that influence higher index visibility and keyword ranking.(c) The Client will be responsible for providing appropriate personnel to work with the Agency to implement the recommendations provided as part of the OSO Services.(d) The Client shall be solely responsible for operating, maintaining and managing all aspects of the Website. (e) The Agency will own the right to search engine optimisation we implement on websites, platforms or applications until all work has been completed and paid for.
- FEES; LIMITATIONS ON REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION FEES (a) The Client agrees to pay the Agency any and all fee(s) as stated in Order Form.(b) Remuneration and assignments shall be reviewed annually or at any time in the event of substantial changes to the Client’s requirements. Any agreed review shall be confirmed in writing by both parties. Where the Agency’s remuneration is a fee based on the projected time to be incurred in providing the Services the Agency reserves the right to reconcile and adjust the fee every six months to reflect the actual time spent. (c) If the Client and the Agency are unable to agree remuneration in advance of the due date for the annual review the remuneration previously applied shall continue to be payable until such time as agreement is reached, at which point any necessary balancing payment shall be made, or until the Agreement appointment is terminated. (d) The Agency will invoice monthly and payment terms are 5 days from the date of each invoice. If the Client fails to pay any invoice within 10 days of the due date, the Agency shall have the right to suspend the Services.(e) Unless otherwise agreed in writing all fee or commission payments will be invoiced and paid in the currency in which the Agency is to incur those costs. (f) In the event that the Client requires any additional services outside of the originally agreed scope, the parties agree to negotiate in good faith with respect to the terms, conditions, and compensation for those additional services. (g) Travel and associated expenses and any other out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the Agency or its employees at the Client’s prior written request or incurred outside the scope of the Agency’s normal duties will be charged to the Client at cost. (h) The existence of a query on an individual item in an account will not affect the due date of payment for the balance of the account. (i) Absence of any Client purchase order number or other job number will not constitute a valid reason for non-payment. (j) All fees, costs and all other amounts to be invoiced to the Client are exclusive of Value Added Tax or other local sales or other taxes or duties, which will be added to all invoices at the prevailing rate if required by law. (k) The Agency reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue amounts at the higher of the local applicable interest rate or Bank of England base rate + 2%.
- The Client RESPONSIBILITIES For the purposes of providing these services, Client agrees:
- To provide the Agency with FTP access to its web sites for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of SEO Services optimisation or approval to go through a third party.
- To authorise the Agency use of all the Client’s logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Agency for search engine positioning and optimisation.
- That if the Client’s web site(s) is light in textual content, the Client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. Client agrees to provide content, for example 200 to 500 word “articles” about each of their keyword phrase
- SEARCH ENGINES (a) Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, in accordance with industry standard practice, the Agency’s contracts with search engines and other suppliers for the Clients’ paid search marketing are made in accordance with the search engine/supplier’s current standard terms, conditions and contracts. The Agency shall act as principal in dealing with all search engines/suppliers and all other suppliers unless otherwise mandated by local laws. In respect of the placing of all advertisements, the rights and liabilities between the Client and the Agency shall correspond to those between the Agency and the various search engines/suppliers under such conditions and contracts. Accordingly, the Client acknowledges and accepts: (i) that terms and rates are subject to revision in accordance with the agreements made by the various search engines/suppliers concerned and (ii) that all standard trading terms of search engines and other suppliers will be adhered to by the Client. (b) The Client shall indemnify the Agency and the relevant search engine/supplier in respect of any breach of any search engine/supplier terms which occurs as a result of any act or omission by the Client.
- The Client ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS The Client understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Agency has no control over the policies of search engines or directories with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s web site(s) may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory entity. The Agency will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.
- Some search engines and directories may take as long as two (2) to four (4) months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list The Client’s web site(s).
- Occasionally, search engines and directories will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Occasionally, search engines and directories will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, the Agency will re-submit the web site(s) based on the current policies of the search engine or directory in question.
- Some search engines and directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. The Agency encourages the Client to take advantage of these expedited services. The Client is responsible for all expedited service fees unless otherwise noted in the Order Form.
- WEB SITE CHANGES The Agency is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s web site(s) by other parties that adversely affect the search engine or directory rankings of Client’s web site(s).
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES Additional services not listed herein or in Order Form will be provided for up to £75 per hour. The Agency is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO Services work to the Client’s web site(s). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing meta-tags, keywords, content, etc based on the hourly rate of up to £75 per hour.
- INDEMNIFICATION The Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Agency (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and all related costs and expenses) incurred by Agency as a result of any claim, judgment, or adjudication against the Agency related to or arising from (a) any photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text, data or any other information, content, display, or material (whether written, graphic, sound, or otherwise) provided by the Client to the Agency (the “the Client Content”), or (b) a claim that the Agency’s use of the Client Content infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party. To qualify for such defence and payment, the Agency must: (i) give the Client prompt written notice of a claim; and (ii) allow the Client to control, and fully cooperate with the Client in, the defence and all related negotiations.
- DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES The agency cannot warrant that the SEO services will meet the client’s expectations or requirements. The entire risk as to the quality and performance is with the client. Except as otherwise specified in this agreement, the agency provides its services ‘as is’ and without warranty of any kind. The parties agree that (a) the limited warranties set forth in this section are the sole and exclusive warranties, provided by each party. Provided by each party, and (b) each party disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, relating to this agreement, performance or inability to perform under this agreement, the content, and each party’s computing and distribution system. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- LIMITED LIABILITY In no event shall the agency be liable to client for any indirect, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in particular any claim of the failure of any software contained on rented or owned servers of the client or implied warranties arising from course or dealing or course of performance, lost profits, whether or not foreseeable or alleged to be based on breach of warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability, arising under this agreement, loss of data or any performance under this agreement, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy provided herein. There shall be no refunds. The agency makes no warranty of any kind, whether express of implied with regard to any third party products, third party content or any software, equipment, or hardware obtained from third parties. The client is responsible for back up of the complete system, and re installing in event of failure of software.
- The Client REPRESENTATIONS The Client makes the following representations and warranties for the benefit of the Agency:
- The Client represents to the Agency and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Agency are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Agency and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to the Agency for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Agency and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- From time to time governments may enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The Client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Agency and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the Client’s exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
- CONFIDENTIALITY The parties agree to hold each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. “Proprietary or Confidential Information” shall include, but is not limited to, written or oral contracts, trade secrets, know-how, business methods, business policies, memoranda, reports, records, computer retained information, notes, or financial information. Proprietary or Confidential Information shall not include any information which: (i) is or becomes generally known to the public by any means other than a breach of the obligations of the receiving party; (ii) was previously known to the receiving party or rightly received by the receiving party from a third party; (iii) is independently developed by the receiving party; or (iv) is subject to disclosure under court order or other lawful process. The parties agree not to make each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information available in any form to any third party or to use each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information for any purpose other than as specified in this Agreement. Each party’s proprietary or confidential information shall remain the sole and exclusive property of that party. The parties agree that in the event of use or disclosure by the other party other than as specifically provided for in this Agreement, the non-disclosing party may be entitled to equitable relief. Notwithstanding termination or expiration of this Agreement, the Agency and the Client acknowledge and agree that their obligations of confidentiality with respect to Proprietary or Confidential Information shall continue in effect for a total period of three (3) years from the effective date.
- Data Protection: All information collected from or for the client will be held subject to the confidentiality terms of this agreement and in accordance with data protection laws. Such information will only be held by Click Intelligence during the term of this contract in accordance with GDPR. The client will have full responsibility in respect of complying with the Data Protection Act for all information that Click Intelligence collects and supplies to the client in the course of carrying out the contracted work.
We give complete refund if customer did not like our services.